Tambola/Housie Number Caller
Tambola/Housie Number Caller is a popular application developed by tanisitechno. Tambola/Housie Number Calleris available for download for Android OS. We have chosen this application as one of those you should have on your phone. We have also collected links to official resources where you can get and install Tambola/Housie Number Caller, as well as recommendations for your device's operating system and model.
Writing a comprehensive review means dealing with our strict requirements. No matter which platform you use, our reviews are relevant. We check the app's usability comprehensively, devoting from 15 to 24 hours to the issue.
Tambola/Housie Number Caller Review
Tambola/Housie Number Caller is definitely on our list of to-be-soon-reviewed titles. We've compiled an official list of the app's features that may be of interest to you.View all reviews
Make your dream come true: send us your text and become a professional critic.
Tambola is played on a basic principle. The organizer/caller calls the Number/CUE one at a time and players need to strike Numbers on their tickets. Tambola/Houzee can be played in many different ways depending on the competency level of the target audience.
Generally, Tambola is played with Numbers (1-90) being called out by 1 person/caller and players striking out those Numbers on their Tickets.
How to play?
1) Sell Tambola Tickets at a fixed or mutually-agreed upon price to everyone who wants to play.
2) With the ticket(s), hand out a pen/pencil/toothpick to the players to strike the called Numbers in their tickets.
3) Decide the cash-prizes for the decided winning points. Winning points can be like:
(a) Early 5: the ticket with first five struck numbers
(b) First Row/Top Row: the ticket with all numbers struck in top row first
(c) Second Row/Middle Row: the ticket with all numbers struck in middle row first
(d) Third Row/Bottom Row: the ticket with all numbers struck in bottom row first
(e) Corners: the ticket with all 4 corner numbers struck first (1st and last numbers of top and bottom rows)
(f) Corner with Star: the ticket with all 4 corner & center-most numbers struck first (1st and last numbers of top and bottom rows along with center-most number of the middle row)
(g) Full House/First House: the ticket with all its numbers struck first
(h) Second House: the ticket with all its numbers struck second
and it can go on
Start Playing Tambola !
1) The CALLER needs to generate a number or let the auto number generate a number
2) If a number called by CALLER exists on a player’s ticket, then the player has to strike it.
3)Once a particular Winning point is achieved by a player, he has to claim for it immediately.
4) CALLER has to verify the winning by matching the struck numbers on the ticket with the called out numbers. CALLER then declares if the winning has been successfully claimed. If not, the winning point is still available to be claimed.
5) Game ends when all the FULL HOUSEs are successfully CLAIMED.
Happy Playing :)
Keywords: Bingo, Free, Tambola, Housie