substratum theme engine
substratum theme engine is a popular application developed by Projekt Development Team. substratum theme engineis available for download for Android OS. We have chosen this application as one of those you should have on your phone. We have also collected links to official resources where you can get and install substratum theme engine, as well as recommendations for your device's operating system and model.
Writing a comprehensive review means dealing with our strict requirements. No matter which platform you use, our reviews are relevant. We check the app's usability comprehensively, devoting from 15 to 24 hours to the issue.
substratum theme engine Review
substratum theme engine is definitely on our list of to-be-soon-reviewed titles. We've compiled an official list of the app's features that may be of interest to you.View all reviews
Make your dream come true: send us your text and become a professional critic.
Take over control of the finest aspects of the system UI and personalise your Android experience without limits with the official Substratum theme engine, free to use and powered by the constantly growing, community-driven collection of beautiful overlays.
Google is preventing stock OMS users from utilising custom overlays. To help us bring back rootless theming support to Android, please star the following issue in Google’s Issue Tracker: https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/74354703.
Theme engine support:
• Stock Oreo (OMS): Compatible with rooted and unrooted devices, in the case of the latter the Andromeda plugin is needed for Substratum to function correctly: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=projekt.andromeda
• Telegram: https://telegram.me/substratum
• XDA: https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/substratum/
• Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Substratum/
• CrowdIn: http://translate.projektsubstratum.com/
• GitHub: https://www.github.com/substratum
• JIRA (Bug Reports): https://substratum.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1
Having external, third party theme clients installed may cause issues with Substratum, including unforeseen bootloops, crashes, and more. Customer support will refuse to provide assistance to users running such applications, including Swift Installer.