No Straight Roads
No Straight Roads is a popular application developed by SOLD OUT SALES & MARKETING LIMITED. No Straight Roadsis available for download for Android OS. We have chosen this application as one of those you should have on your phone. We have also collected links to official resources where you can get and install No Straight Roads, as well as recommendations for your device's operating system and model.
Writing a comprehensive review means dealing with our strict requirements. No matter which platform you use, our reviews are relevant. We check the app's usability comprehensively, devoting from 15 to 24 hours to the issue.
No Straight Roads Review
No Straight Roads is definitely on our list of to-be-soon-reviewed titles. We've compiled an official list of the app's features that may be of interest to you.View all reviews
Make your dream come true: send us your text and become a professional critic.
Start a rock band & end the EDM empire in NO STRAIGHT ROADS, a rockin' action-adventure from the minds of Wan Hazmer (Final Fantasy XV) and Daim Dziauddin (Street Fighter V).
Explore Vinyl City & fight musical megastars on your journey to defeat oppressive EDM empire ‘NSR’, in an action-packed adventure that mashes together rhythm-infused third-person combat with a kick-ass soundtrack!
• Discover the world of Vinyl City, meet larger-than-life characters and lead a musical revolution to end the EDM empire.
• Rock out solo in an action-packed single-player campaign or band up with a friend in couch co-op.
• Master rhythm-infused third-person combat as Mayday & Zuke, members of indie rock band Bunk Bed Junction, each with their own music-based weapons and attacks.
• Defeat musical megastars from a range of genres, including a pop-tastic boy band, a globe-spinning DJ, a child prodigy pianist and more on your journey to bring back rock.
• Fight for your right to rock! Learn awesome new moves, upgrade your abilities and use the power of music to transform props into weapons.
• Experience an awesome dynamic soundtrack from a line-up of musical talent, including Falk Au Yeong, Andy Tunstall, Funk Fiction, James Landino, Masahiro “Godspeed” Aoki, Az Samad, Clyde Rabatel and the Video Game Orchestra.