Kahoot! Play & Create Quizzes
Kahoot! Play & Create Quizzes is a popular application developed by Kahoot!. Kahoot! Play & Create Quizzesis available for download for Android OS. We have chosen this application as one of those you should have on your phone. We have also collected links to official resources where you can get and install Kahoot! Play & Create Quizzes, as well as recommendations for your device's operating system and model.
Writing a comprehensive review means dealing with our strict requirements. No matter which platform you use, our reviews are relevant. We check the app's usability comprehensively, devoting from 15 to 24 hours to the issue.
Kahoot! Play & Create Quizzes Review
Kahoot! Play & Create Quizzes is definitely on our list of to-be-soon-reviewed titles. We've compiled an official list of the app's features that may be of interest to you.View all reviews
Make your dream come true: send us your text and become a professional critic.
Kahoot! speaks Spanish now! It’s work in progress but you can already take a sneak peek at the first version of Kahoot! in Spanish, available for download now. Let us know what you think!
Here’s what you can do with the Kahoot! app:
- Join kahoots hosted live - in class or virtually - and use the app to submit answers
- Complete self-paced challenges
- Study at home or on the go with flashcards and other study modes
- Challenge your friends with kahoots you found or created
- Create your own kahoots and add images or videos
- Host kahoots live for family and friends directly from your mobile device
Families and friends
- Find a kahoot on any topic, fit for any age
- Host a kahoot live by casting your screen to a big screen or screen share via video conferencing apps
- Engage your kids with studying at home
- Send a Kahoot! challenge to other family members
- Create your own kahoots together
- Search among millions of ready-to-play kahoots on any topic
- Create or edit your own kahoots in minutes
- Combine different question types to increase engagement
- Host kahoots live in class or virtually for distance learning
- Assign student-paced challenges for content review
- Assess learning outcomes with reports
- Create kahoots for e-learning, presentations, events and other occasions
- Encourage audience participation with polls and word cloud questions
- Host Kahoot! live in person or in a virtual meeting
- Assign self-paced challenges, for example, for e-learning
- Assess progress and results with reports
Kahoot! is free for teachers and their students, and it’s our commitment to keep it that way as part of our mission to make learning awesome. We offer optional upgrades that unlock advanced features, such as an image library with millions of images and advanced question types, such as puzzles, polls, open-ended questions and slides. To take advantage of these features, users will need a paid subscription.
To create and host kahoots in a work context, as well as get access to additional features, business users will need a paid subscription.