EU Exit: ID Document Check
EU Exit: ID Document Check is a popular application developed by UK Visas and Immigration. EU Exit: ID Document Checkis available for download for Android OS. We have chosen this application as one of those you should have on your phone. We have also collected links to official resources where you can get and install EU Exit: ID Document Check, as well as recommendations for your device's operating system and model.
Writing a comprehensive review means dealing with our strict requirements. No matter which platform you use, our reviews are relevant. We check the app's usability comprehensively, devoting from 15 to 24 hours to the issue.
EU Exit: ID Document Check Review
EU Exit: ID Document Check is definitely on our list of to-be-soon-reviewed titles. We've compiled an official list of the app's features that may be of interest to you.View all reviews
Make your dream come true: send us your text and become a professional critic.
If you use the app successfully, you will not have to send us your identity documents when you apply.
Who can use the app:
You must be resident in the UK and either:
• be a European Economic Area (EEA) or Swiss national
• have an EEA or Swiss national family member, if you are not a national of a country in the EEA or Switzerland
If you are not an EEA or Swiss national, you must have a UK issued biometric residence card to use the app. If you do not have one, you will need to send us your passport when you apply online: https://www.gov.uk/settled-status-eu-citizens-families/applying-for-settled-status
Before you start
You will need:
• your passport or national identity card, if you are an EEA or Swiss national
• your UK issued biometric residence card, if you are not an EEA or Swiss national and have an EEA or Swiss national family member
• a well-lit area, so that you can take a good quality photograph of yourself
• an Android phone, with near-field communication (NFC)
You can check if a phone has NFC by searching for 'NFC' in the phone's Settings. You will not be able to download the app with a phone that does not have NFC.
If you use a national identity card that does not have a biometric chip, you will need to post your card to us to check.
How it works
1. Take an image of your document.
2. Access the chip in your document.
3. Scan your face. You will skip this step if you are aged 10 years or under.
4. Take a photograph of yourself for your digital status.
If you need help using the app, you can watch our video on how to use it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Thl2nfZjo
Complete your application
The app only helps confirm your identity. You must complete the rest of your application online separately. We'll tell you how to complete your application when you finish using the app.
The app is safe and secure
You will not have to send your identity document in the post. None of your personal identity information will be stored in the app or on the phone when you finish using it.